Announcement: Have fun and be a part of an awesome 2020 football & cheer season. Registration for 2020 has started and will first be open to returning players.
Mission & Values
The Lake Brantley Youth Football Association expects all football players to conduct themselves with the highest level of integrity and sportsmanship. We recognize that the large majority of our football players, parents, and family members will be committed to the football program and organization as a whole. It is our hope that all members have a positive experience while participating in the Lake Brantley Youth Football Association programs.
The ultimate goal of the Lake Brantley Youth Football Association is to provide our children with a safe environment where they can develop new skills, learn teamwork and sportsmanship, make friends, and have fun. Nonetheless, as with any large organization, it is important to clearly set forth expectations and consequences so as to minimize misinterpretations should issues arise.
Philosophy & Style of Play
Since 1929, the Pop Warner Football program’s philosophy has been: Academics and athletics go hand-in-hand. At every level, Pop Warner football seeks to develop well-rounded young men and women who learn not only the fundamentals of football or cheerleading, but also the importance of education in an atmosphere conducive to developing sound mind, body and character – and having a good time along the way!
In an effort to provide a safe, enjoyable and positive football experience for all those involved, it is important to establish a set of guidelines to ensure the full cooperation of all team members at all times. Working within an established set of guidelines and regulations not only provides the football players with a framework of acceptable behavior, but also serves to assist in building and implementing the program.
Guidelines & Regulations
LBYFA belongs to the Mid Florida Conference. As such, we follow their rules and guidelines. One of the areas they govern deals with the boundaries of each association. In general, if a student is zoned to attend the Lake Brantley High School, then they will be zoned to play for Lake Brantley Pop Warner; however, the boundaries do extend into some area where students may attend Lyman, so please contact us for eligibility information.
Lake Brantley is one of 36 associations in the Mid Florida Conference. During the football season we play our home games at Tom Storey Field, the Lake Brantley High School stadium. Our travel requirements vary depending upon the schedule. Cheerleading competition commences after the regular season of football with the first event being the Mid Florida Championship. Full schedule details will be posted as these become available.
Lake Brantley Pop Warner is a 100% volunteer run organization. Everyone involved including the board, coaches, team parents, and all others give freely of their time and they do not receive any compensation or special consideration for their efforts. Volunteers are the lifeblood of the organization and we are always looking for people to lend a hand. If you are interested in helping, please contact us today.
Lake Brantley Youth Football Association (LBYFA) is celebrating 20+ years as the premier youth football & cheer program in Central Florida. Our sponsors help make each season possible. To recognize their contribution, we developed the sponsorship packages below to leverage their brands within our Patriot community including the opportunity to interact with the families & fans on game days in one of the most exciting, state of the art stadiums, Tom Storey Field at Lake Brantley High School.
All sponsor contributions are tax deductible as Lake Brantley Youth Football Association is a 501(c) nonprofit.
Years of Service
First Down SponsorTax Deductible Contribution
- Special “thank you” on Lake Brantley Pop Warner Facebook page
- Listing in our sponsor’s email blast
- Logo in our sponsor section with link to your website
- Half a 3′ x 5′ banner displayed at every home game
- 30 word or less scripted “shout out” annouced once every home game
Field Goal SponsorTax Deductible Contribution
- All that a First Down Sponsor receives
- Up to 250 completely custom coupons created and printed for you to hand out or handed out for you to Pop Warner families (optional but a great way to see the return on your investment)
- Special “thank you” on Lake Brantley Pop Warner Facebook and one additional shout out during the season
- 3′ x 5′ banner displayed at all home games
- 30 word or less scripted “shout out” announced every half of every home game
Patriot SponsorTax Deductible Contribution
- All that the Touchdown sponsors receive
- Custom email blast to the Lake Brantley Pop Warner Community
- Table or sponsorship area at Gridiron day, first Saturday practice, and every home game
- Up to 500 completely custom coupons created and printed for you to hand out at your table or handed out for you to the Lake Brantley Pop Warner families (great way to track a return on your investment)
- Special “thank you” on Lake Brantley Pop Warner Facebook & monthly “shout outs” before and during the season
Touchdown SponsorTax Deductible Contribution
- All that a Field Goal Sponsor receives
- Sponsor polo shirt (must sign up by May 1)
- Table or sponsorship area at Gridiron Day, first Saturday practice, and one home game
- Logo listed on the registration receipt that goes to each family as they register their child
- Priority listing in our sponsor’s email blast